ZINT Nutrition - is the super ingredients company that focuses on bringing you simply the best ingredients, always with added benefits to your health.
THE APPLE OF THE EARTH: Zint Yacon Syrup is a powerful, organic, prebiotic sweetener derived from the amazing yacon root, benefitting your waistline, gut microbiome, and overall well-being.*
- FOR ACTIVE WEIGHT LOSS: Yacon’s unique FOS (fructooligosaccharides) content makes it an amazing natural prebiotic for dieting and weight loss, helping with appetite control and supporting an efficient metabolism. All it takes is a teaspoon of yacon!*
- NATURE’S MOST WHOLESOME NUTRIENTS: Our delicious raw yacon syrup, USDA organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and kosher, made from 100% pure yacon root juice from Peru.
- HEALTHY GUT MICROBIOME: As a potent prebiotic, yacon’s FOS nourishes the good bacteria in your system, offering profound benefits to your health, waistline, and emotional well-being.*
HOW TO USE IT
Sweet and delicious, our pure yacon syrup makes for a perfect substitute for honey or maple syrup. Drizzle this yacon supplement over yogurt, sweeten your morning coffee, give your smoothies a sweet kick, or integrate yacon sweetener into your favorite recipes.
RECIPE: HOMEMADE BERRY GRANOLA
- ⅔ cup of Zint Yacon Syrup
- 5 cups rolled oats (can also use rolled spelt or kamut)
- 1 cup raw, hulled seeds + 1 cup raw nuts, chopped + 1 cup dried berries or fruit
- 2 cups dried, unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp spices (recommended: cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamon)
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine oats, seeds, nuts, spices, and coconut. In a small pot, combine oil and yacon syrup over low heat to emulsify. Take off heat, add vanilla, and stir again. Pour evenly over dry mixture and mix well. Spread granola out on two baking sheets, and bake for 15 minutes. Take out and stir around, then return to oven for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven, cool, and stir in dried fruit or berries. And that’s it! Eat on its own as cereal, mix into yogurt, or just keep a little container handy for midday snacks. It’s also perfect on road trips or as something to nibble on during hikes.
Serving Size: 1 tsp Servings Per Container: 48 Ingredient Amount % Daily Value** Calories 15 Total Fat 0g 0 -Saturated Fat 0g 0 -Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0 Sodium 0mg 0 Total Carbohydrate 4g 1 -Dietary Fiber 0g 0 -Total Sugars 3g --Includes 0g Added Sugars 0 Protein 0g 0 ** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. † Daily Value not established.
This product is free of all common allergens, including wheat, gluten, dairy, peanut, tree nut and soy.
Non-GMO - Gluten Free - USDA Organic - Certified Kosher
Ingredients: Organic yacon syrup- Certified organic by CCOF