Vibrant Health Joint Vibrance is a most comprehensive formula whose primary component, Arthred, is clinically reported to nutritionally support healthy joint function all by itself. The entire formula is truly remarkable, and provides sound nutrtional support for joint health. Available in Joint Vibrance 12 oz canister, single serving packets, and tablets.
TREAT THE SOURCE: Don’t just cover up joint pain, address it from the source. Joint Vibrance provides cartilage building cells, chondrocytes, with the nutrients they need to construct new cartilage and synthesize hyaluronic acid.
- FIGHT DETERIORATION: For centuries it was thought that the gradual deterioration made joint pain and loss of mobility an inevitable fact of aging. Now we know that cartilage can indeed be brought back to greater levels of health, strengthened and thickened if proper nutrients are supplied - the goal of Joint Vibrance.
- REDUCE INFLAMMATION: Grape seed extract, Curcuminoids, ApresFlex® Boswellia serrata extract and bromelain extracted from pineapple stems, in Joint Vibrance, are intended to corral and quench the free radicals that participate in joint inflammation.
- BE FLEXIBLE: Joint Vibrance contains a full gram of methyl sulfonyl methane, MSM, which supports the re-synthesis of flexible disulfide bonds in connective tissue, including tendons and ligaments of the joint. The goal is to support overall flexibility and ease of movement.
- TRUTH, TRUST, AND TRANSPARENCY: You will find no misleading proprietary blends with Vibrant Health. We fully disclose each ingredient by dose in every product we manufacture.
Vibrant Health Joint Vibrance Features:
- Arthred hydrolyzed collagen is clinically reported to nutritionally support healthy joint function
- Joint Vibrance Supplies Broad Nutritional Support to Maintain Healthy Joint Function
- Helps Maintain & Strengthen Cartilage & Connective Tissue
- BSE Free
No other formula is as complete. Nearly everyone has some degree of cartilage breakdown by the age of 32 to 35. Today's science has shown that the function of cartilage-building cells (chondrocytes) can be sustained as long as their nutritional requirements are met.
Glucosamine, a popular supplements for joint health, is converted to hyaluronic acid by chondrocytes, and primarily acts to rehydrate cartilage, giving it greater cushioning power. Chondroitin sulfate helps hold collagen fibers together in the formation of cartilage. But it takes more than glucosamine and chondroitin to provide first class nutritional support to chondrocytes. It takes Joint Vibrance.
Cartilage building chondrocytes cells are lodged inside cartilage. They never lose their ability to do their job, but utrients reach them by slow, passive diffusion through fluids lubricating joints. That is why it is important to use Joint Vibrance daily, causing a steady, regular flow of nutrients toward the chondrocytes.
NOTE: Healthy cartilage with viable chondrocytes must be present in the joint for Joint Vibrance to be of value.
How often can I take Joint Vibrance?
Joint Vibrance is intended to maintain healthy joint function. Cartilage is a non-vascular tissue. Nutrients reach it slowly and indirectly by circulating through fluids bathing the joints. It is important that the health building nutrients in Joint Vibrance are taken daily in order to provide a continual nutrient bath required to support new growth until repair is satisfactory.
Can I take Joint Vibrance more than once a day?
As part of a therapeutic regiment Joint Vibrance can be used up to twice a day.
Can I take Joint Vibrance if I am allergic to shellfish?
During the manufacturing process the Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish) is processed in such a way that the polypeptides (amino acids) are removed from the shellfish, thereby removing the allergens from it.
Can you mix the amino acids in Joint Vibrance with other amino acids?
It is recommended that Joint Vibrance be taken on an empty stomach so that absorption of the hydrolyzed collagen will be maximized. If anyone eats a lot of protein at one sitting, not all of that protein will be absorbed. Much of it will be passed in the feces. Since the purpose of Joint Vibrance is to heal damaged joints and rebuild cartilage, then it follows that it is desirable to maximize absorption of nutrients contained in it. It is not an inexpensive supplement, so there is little point in creating an environment of competitive absorption by placing other forms of protein into the G.I. tract along with collagen from Joint Vibrance.