- Dietary Supplement
- Sodium Free
Source Naturals Glucosamine Sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar. Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which allow cells in tissues to hold together. They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body - tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining and mucous membranes. Glucosamine Sulfate is complexed with potassium chloride to enhance stability.
A new form of glucosamine derived from corn to support your healthy joints
- With each serving you can replenish your body with 83% elemental glucosamine
- An important compound your body needs for joint and connective tissue repair, comfort and healthy aging
- An amino sugar, which is made from an amino acid combined with a simple sugar
- 1 tablet twice daily
A naturally occurring amino sugar
- Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins
- Allow cells in tissues to hold together
- Necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissue and lubricating fluids in the body
- For tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes
Nature and Science: Formulation Philosophy
Source Naturals respects nature’s intelligence. Our bodies continually seek equilibrium and a healthy balance. They believe many health concerns arise out of structure and function imbalances related to poor nutrition, stress and pollutants in our environment and that carefully chosen nutritional compounds can support this healthy equilibrium. They study science. They base their formulations on a deep understanding of the underlying mechanisms our bodies use to maintain balance.
They choose scientifically optimal nutrient forms and potencies that work at the cellular level to bring the body’s interdependent systems into balance. They call this unique formulation strategy, Bio-Alignment
Suggested Use: 1 tablet twice daily.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 120
| ||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<2%*|
|Vitamin C (as manganese ascorbate)||46 mg||77%|
|Manganese (as manganese ascorbate)||10 mg||500%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum chelate)||320 mcg||427%|
|Glucosamine (as glucosamine sulfate)||1.5 g||†|
|Chondroitin (as chondroitin sulfate)||1.2 g||†|
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: stearic acid, silica, and acacia gum.
Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
WARNING: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin (Coumadin®), or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance