- Increases Natural Killer Cell Activity
- Herbal Supplement
- Approved by Michael Tierra L.Ac, O.M.D
- Increases immune function.
- Increases NK cell and macrophage activity.
- Facilitates liver detoxification.
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced from mushroom mycelia cultivated in rice bran extract and treated with enzymes in a patented process. Considered a superfood in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties. According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase natural killer (NK) cell activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver
Suggested Use: 1/4 rounded teaspoon in juice or a blended drink, three times daily on an empty stomach.