New Chapter's #1-selling multi-herbal formula provides joint support, a healthy inflammation response, and herbal pain relief*
Zyflamend Whole Body is their best-selling, award-winning herbal approach to pain relief.* Zyflamend is a combination of ten herbs used for thousands of years by millions of people to promote health and longevity.*
• Awarded the 2016 Best of Supplements Award for Pain Relief in Better Nutrition Magazine.
• Awarded 2013 Best Herbal Supplement in the Specialty & Herbal Supplement category for the Vity Awards in Vitamin Retailer Magazine.
Stay active with New Chapter's #1-selling multi-herbal approach to pain relief. This herbal pain reliever helps to balance your body's natural, healthy inflammation response at the cellular level.* Plus, full-spectrum Ginger helps relieve minor pain or soreness.*
• Herbal Pain Relief: Zyflamend works on pain where it starts, supporting a healthy inflammation response to address occasional pain* (as shown in preclinical testing on NfkB levels
• 4-in-1 support: Healthy mobility, flexibility, joint function, and healthy inflammation response for overall joint support & comfort*
• The 10 herbs in Zyflamend are proven to work better together—including synergistic Turmeric, Rosemary, Green Tea & Ginger—in preclinical testing*
With Ginger for occasional pain relief after exercise.*
Suggested use: Two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed suggested use. Not recommended for use in children.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, a healthcare professional should be contacted before use for those with a long term medical condition, taking regular medication or planning surgery. If an adverse event is experienced, discontinue use and contact a healthcare professional. Supplements are not a substitute for medical therapy. Taking with a meal and a full glass of water may reduce stomach upset. Avoid use if you are sensitive to caffeine. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or considering pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Read ingredients carefully and avoid use if known sensitivity to any ingredient.