- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Maintain Structure Integrity of Joint & Connective Tissue
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Glucosamine and Chondroitin occur naturally in the body and are building blocks of healthy cartilage and other connective tissue. Recent scientific studies have validated their beneficial relationship to healthy joint function.
Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
Supports Healthy Joints & Connective Tissue
- It is essential for the proper formation of tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid, bones, skin, nails, and blood vessels
- Supports normal healthy cartilage and joint function
- Chondroitin stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid
- May help with range of motion
Glucosamine / Chondroitin Glucosamine sulfate (GLS) stimulates the manufacture of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), key components of cartilage, making it very useful for degenerative joint disease or osteoarthritis. Clinical studies show it may stimulate joint repair. Chondroitin sulfate (CS) is a natural substance found in cartilage where it performs three important functions that keep cartilage healthy:
1. A bit like a magnet, CS attracts previous water, including nutrient-rich fluid into cartilage. Not enough water in cartilage can cause dryness, pain and loss of nutrients in the joints. It works well with glucosamine to improve cartilage and joint structural integrity.
2. It supplies other nutrients to joint connective tissue.
3. It inhibits the body's formation of enzymes that break down joint tissue.
Suggested Use 3 capsules daily with or without meals or as directed by a health professional.