TruFiber™ soluble fiber is formulated to stimulate probiotics to restore regularity. TruFiber™ contains two sources of soluble, prebiotic fiber: Sunfiber® and inulin. One serving of TruFiber™ provides slightly more than 14% of the recommended 25 gram Daily Value for fiber. TruFiber™ is a tasteless, white powder that mixes fast and clear with no grit or thickening.
- RESTORE REGULARITY: TruFiber contains Sun Fiber which has been clinically shown to improve regularity
- IMPROVE ELIMINATION: TruFiber can help restore natural elimination by providing a gentle cleansing action in the GI Tract.
- PROBIOTIC SUPPORT: TruFiber helps boost the efficacy of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium.
- EASY TO TAKE: TruFiber dissolves clearly into a glass of water with no grit and no taste.
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE: 50 servings per bottle, 1 serving per day
- Each serving provides 14% of the Daily Value for fiber.
- TruFiber powers probiotics to be more effective.
- Dissolves fast, clear, and flavor-free without thickening.
Sunfiber® is derived from seeds of the guar plant and is partially hydrolyzed to improve solubility and reduce viscosity. It has been clinically demonstrated to improve regularity at levels corresponding to two servings of TruFiber™.
TruFiber™ contains the Fiberase™ complex of fiber digesting enzymes. These enzymes are not produced in the human body but occur naturally throughout the plant kingdom. Fiberase™ enzymes are called bifidogenic because they improve the prebiotic activity of fiber present in fruits, vegetables and whole grains resulting in enhanced stimulation of Bifidobacteria. Fiberase™ enzymes are also lactogenic meaning they stimulate the growth of various Lactobacillus probiotics (patent pending).
The two prebiotic fiber sources in TruFiber™ stimulate both Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus probiotics by directly providing a microbial food source within the intestinal tract. The Fiberase™ enzyme complex improves the prebiotic activity of whole foods in the diet by partially digesting their long chain fiber residues and provides time-released microbial nutrition.
TruFiber™ has been shown to improve the following conditions:
Constipation and poor elimination
Diarrhea and loose stools
Poor absorption of calcium and magnesium
Low Bifidobacteria levels in colon
Low Lactobacillus colony forming units (CFU) in small intestine
High cholesterol and triglycerides
The most common response to taking TruFiber™ is improved regularity with more uniform stool consistency and intestinal comfort.
Dosage and Use As a dietary supplement, mix one level scoop into 4-8 ounces of water, juice or milk. Stir rapidly. Take once or twice daily.