Calm & Relax Formula
- Featuring Patented Sensoril
- Plus California Poppy, Magnolia and Chamomile Extract
- Dietary Supplement
Power to Sleep PM Melatonin-Free is designed to help you maintain a healthy sleep cycle without using a melatonin based sleep aid. This product has been formulated for those who experience occasional sleeplessness and are looking for a natural solution that will help them relax, sleep more soundly and wake up refreshed!
At the center of this formula is Sensoril, a patented extract that has been studied for its ability to relax your mind and body, leading you to enter a more balanced state of being. By accessing this state, you allow your body to enter more readily into a restful sleep.
This comprehensive formula also features powerful ingredients to help promote a more balanced sleep. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), the direct precursor to Serotonin, is naturally occurring amino acid that is plant derived. It helps support the body to naturally produce this hormone that is involved in maintaining a healthy sleep cycle. L-Theanine helps to reduce the effects of stress and increases alpha brain waves.
Power to Sleep PM Melatonin-Free also features ingredients that are known for their traditional use in natural sleep aid formulas, such as Chamomile flower and California Poppy extracts, as well as Passionflower and Magnolia bark extracts. Use for occasional sleeplessness or daily to promote relaxation before bedtime.
Promotes relaxation: a combination of soothing nutrients helps to relax the body and calm the mind
- Stimulates sleep: a full 6mg of melatonin helps to promote the onset of sleep and is key to maintaining a normal sleep cycle
- Supports balance: l-theanine helps to reduce the effects of stress, while minerals (calcium, magnesium) help to replenish essential nutrient stores
- Use this product for occasional sleeplessness or on a daily basis to promote relaxation before bedtime
- Fast acting liquid soft-gels
Suggested Use (Adult) Take three (3) Liquid Soft-Gels 30 minutes before bedtime to promote a restful sleep, preferably not on an empty stomach.