- Rectangular yoga block.
- Great feel and weight helps you feel grounded and supported.
- Heavier weight offers greater stability.
- Natural texture for better traction.
- Rounded edges are comfortable for supported and Restorative poses.
- Made from sustainable and renewable cork.
Our cork block is made of sustainable cor material. It is extremely durable, stable and solid. The natural texture provides extra traction while the rounded corners and edges provide comfort and support during poses.
Refine your yoga routine when performing Iyengar, Anusara, Ashtanga, restorative, or power yoga with this Hugger Mugger cork yoga block. Made of fast-growing, renewable cork, the block is stable, long lasting, and comfortable, making it a great choice for supported backbends and select standing and sitting poses. Cork harvesting is a sustainable process that has remained virtually unchanged for 3,000 years.
Made from the bark of long-lived cork oak trees, cork is stripped from the trees every decade, a process that actually maintains the health of the trees and their surrounding ecosystem. Cork is extremely durable yet slightly porous, giving it the perfect balance for use in yoga blocks. Plus, cork's natural texture provides traction, while the rounded edges create a comfortable surface for supported poses. And because cork is a completely natural fiber, there's no off-gassing as there would be with chemically treated products. A favorite of eco-minded consumers, the Hugger Mugger block measures 9 by 5.5 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D).
About Hugger Mugger
Hugger Mugger has been known as an innovator of technically advanced yoga products for more than 20 years, serving yoga teachers and students throughout the world. Founded by Sara Chambers, an accomplish woodworker and yoga enthusiast, Hugger Mugger got its start after Sara started developing wooden and fabric tools to help with her practice. Over time, Sara began to develop products for fellow yogis, including the company's Hugger Mugger namesake, the now-famous unisex yoga shorts that include a leg band around the thighs to cover what's underneath.
Because the words "hugger mugger" means to conceal, the name fit perfectly. The company has also earned renowned for its Tapas sticky mat, the first long-term performance yoga mat and a true industry trendsetter. Hugger Mugger is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Cork yoga block designed for supported backbends and select standing/sitting poses
- Fast-growing, renewable cork construction is stable, long lasting, and comfortable
- Natural texture provides traction; rounded edges create comfortable surface
- Natural fiber provides no off-gassing; fully sustainable harvesting process
- Heavy weight for added stability; measures 9 x 5.5 x 3.5 inches (W x H x D)