Embraced by Eurasians for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chaga grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and antioxidant properties,* Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
Host Defense Chaga uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids, mycoflavonoids, and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage*
- Host Defense’s advanced culturing techniques of the mycelium preserve a wide array of full-spectrum constituents
- Host Defense’s use of Chaga mycelium, as opposed to the indigestible sclerotia, allows for nutrients to be provided in a fully bio-available form
- Sustainably grown without adversely affecting the native mycoflora
ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and antioxidant properties, Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
- DEFEND AGAINST FREE RADICALS: Host Defense Chaga provides maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage.
- FULL SPECTRUM: Host Defense Chaga provides a full spectrum of constituents. It is bio-digestible and bio-available; made from activated mycelium, not from indigestible fruitbodies and spores.
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Host Defense is a Certified Organic food producer and processor. Our organic certificates are always available upon request. We are the best-documented and longest certified organic mushroom company in the U.S.
- SUSTAINABLY CULTIVATED: When sourcing mushrooms from the pristine Olympic rainforest, our team leaves the habitat and original mushroom intact and undisturbed. Only a small sample is required and taken for growing in the laboratories at the farm. Host Defense methods protect the native habitat.
Directions As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Ingredients Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium, freeze dried myceliated brown rice, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)