FlexNow Quadruple Action Joint Formula by BSP Pharma 90 Softgel FlexNow Joint Formula Patented all natural and clinically proven to impact all four areas required to realize healthy joint function Cartilage The foundation of a smoothly operating discomfort-free joint Bone Micro-fractures splints and spurs hurt Inflammation.
The swelling and tenderness prevent your joint from healing Joint Pain Relief Now you can live your best active life Proven Over 30 pharmaceutical-standard clinical trials and studies prove FlexNow with 100 SheaFlex70 has a statistically significant and clinically meaningful impact on joint care and management.
Our experience includes human double-blind placebo-controlled university hospital clinical trials. Studies you can trust by professionals you can trust.
Safe Natural No side effects No allergies No contraindications. In over 30 clinical trials and studies and across tens of thousands of consumers using the product FlexNow with 100 SheaFlex70 has produced .
- 100% SheaFlex 70
- joint formula
- Quadruple Action Joint Formula
- Proven in over 30 clinical trials and studies
- Impacts all four areas required to move freely again**
- BSP pharma
- FlexNow® with 100% SheaFlex70™ is a patented, highly concentrated extract of the shea fruit.
- Why should you be using FlexNow?
- Proven: Over 30 pharmaceutical-standard clinical trials and studies prove FlexNow substantially improves joint health. Our studies include human, double-blind, placebo-controlled, university hospital clinical trials. Studies you can trust, by professionals you can trust.
- Retain Cartilage: required for a smoothly operating and pain-free joint.**
- Regulate Bone development: micro fractures, splints and spurs hurt.**
- Reduce Inflammation:allow your joint to heal properly.**
- Safe & All Natural:
- NO side effects.
- NO allergies.
- NO contraindications.
- NO adverse effects.
- Wild-crafted/harvested and processed in concert with the U.N. Development Programme.
- The Next Generation in Joint Care
- FlexNow with 100% SheaFlex70
- NOT a building block, NOT a cox-inhibitor, NOT a lubricatnt.
- 90 softgels
- A breakthrough in joint care and relief that allows you to live your best active life.
- FlexNow impacts all four areas required to realize complete joint health: cartilage, bone, inflammation and pain - one product, four critical areas of joint care.**
- In clinical studies, FlexNow users realized almost 50% more relief and better function than glucosamine/chondroitin (GS/CS) users.
GS/CS are joint building blocks but only support 30% of joint cartilage (called proteoglycans); FlexNow impacts the other 70% of the cartilage structure (called collagen).**
- Is FlexNow right for you?
- If you experience any joint problems (pain, stiffness, flexibility/mobility issues, tenderness, inflammation), FlexNow is right for you.**
- If you are using or have tried other products for joint care and not been fully satisfied, FlexNow is right for you. No need to stop using other joint care products, like glucosamine - add FlexNow to your regimen and move freely again.
- Please allow 30-60 days for best results.
- Continue taking FlexNow every day even after your joint health improves; joint symptoms may return of discontinued.
- FlexNow contains NO added sugars, yeast, soy, wheat (gluten-free), corn, animal products, byproducts or derivatives, fish or milk, and no artificial colors or preservatives.
the new look of the package might change, plese see a pictures , they are the same, the manufacture just have a products for new look from package. thanks you.
Take three (3) FlexNow softgels in the morning with food.
As with any dietary supplement, if pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before using. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE WITH TOP CLOSED TIGHTLY.
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
| ||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||7||*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
High Triterpene Shea Nut Extract (HTSNE), >70% Butyrospermum parkii (pit)
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel coating (gelatin, USP, water, glycerin.)
As with any dietary supplement, if pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before using.