Free Shipping on Qualified Orders*



Bikram Yoga Bikram Balance, Berry - 10 oz (282 g)

  • $48.99
  • $39.99

THE POWER OF BIKRAM BALANCE BERRYHELPING YOU LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE NATURALLY!Living a healthy life starts with moving your body AND giving it the essential nutrients that nourish and protect your body at the cellular level. When your body is getting the nutrients it needs on a daily basis, every system of your body starts to get into BALANCE. When your body is in balance, everything just works better. You have increased energy-naturally, your blood sugar levels are consistent, your mood gets better, you burn fat more efficiently, you help boost your immune system, digestion is better and more! You will feel and look better from the inside out.

ANTIOXIDANT POWER OF 15+ SERVINGS OF FRUITS, VEGETABLES AND MORE!Bikram Balance Berry is a fruit and vegetable vitality drink that provides the nutrients you need to help you live that healthy life-naturally!* It contains organic fruits, vegetables and more which provide natural, real food electrolytes and alkalinity to the reserves of the body. Bikram Balance Berry contains cell protecting and health building ingredients that flood our bodies with enzymes, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants for improved health and better performance. When you drink a fruit and vegetable vitality drink like Bikram Balance Berry, you assist the body in maintaining an electrolyte balance and helping the body to maintain a proper pH balance.

These unique ingredients are not found in most supplements and when you help to nourish and alkalize your body, it can have a positive effect with circulation, digestion, immunity, fat burning, muscle recovery and more!ITS QUICK AND EASY!Simply take Bikram Balance Berry first thing in the morning before coffee or breakfast to start your day in a healthy way. Bikram Balance Berry is a potent & powerful recovery drink. Take it before, during or after exercise. Any way you choose to use it, you are making the right choice for a healthier you!Adding Bikram Balance Berry to your diet may help to

Mix one scoop in 6-8 ounces of cold water or your favorite beverage. Shake & enjoy! To keep fresh: Refrigerate after opening.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size:1 Scoop
Servings Per Container:30
Amount per Serving
Calories Total35
Amount per Serving% Daily Value+
Sodium 25 mg1
Total Carbohydrate 8 g3
  Dietary fiber 1 g4
  Sugars 3 g 
Amount per Serving
Vital Veggie Power Blend Proprietary 1085 mg*
Carrot Powder Certified Organic 
Beet Powder Certified Organic 
Tomato Powder Certified Organic 
Broccoli Powder Certified Organic 
Spinach Powder Certified Organic 
Lycopene Lyc-o-mato 
Lutein Floraglo 
Vitalizing Fruit Blend Proprietary 5805 mg*
Red Raspberry Powder Certified Organic 
Strawberry Powder Certified Organic 
Cranberry Powder Certified Organic 
Cherry Powder Certified Organic 
Pomegranate Powder Certified Organic 
Blueberry Powder Certified Organic 
Apple Pectin 
Mango Powder Certified Organic 
Blood Orange 
Red Currant 
Grape Seed Extract (95%) 
Energizing Fruit & Veggie Blend Proprietary 100 mg*
Green Tea Leaf Extract 
Grape Seed Extract 
Tart Cherry 
Pine Bark Extract 
Brussel Sprout 
Acerola 450 mg*
Rice Bran 225 mg*
Flax Seed 200 mg*
Rejuvenating Probiotic Blend Proprietary 200 mg*
Lactobacillus Acidophilus 
Lactobacillus Casei 
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus 
Lactobacillus Plantarum 
Bifidobacterium Breve 
Polygonum Cuspidatum Resveratrol 25% 15 mg*
Astaxanthin 1% 1 mg*

<td* Daily Value not established.

+ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

, Green Tea Leaf Extract Plum Grape seed ExtractCranberry Raspberry Tart Cherry Pine Bark Extract, Broccoli Tomato Carrot Spinach Kale Brussel Sprout, Acerola (450 mg), Rice Bran (225 mg), Flax Seed (200 mg), REJUVENATING PROBIOTIC BLEND, Proprietary (200 mg), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Plantarum Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Longum, polygonum cuspidatum (15 mg), Resveratrol (25%), Astaxanthin (1 mg, 1%)

Calories (35), Calories From Fat, Total Fat, Saturated Fats, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium (25 mg, 1%), Total Carbohydrate (8 g, 3%), Dietary Fiber (1 g, 4%), Sugars (3 g), Protein, VITAL VEGGIE POWER BLEND, Proprietary (1085 mg), Carrot Powder Certified Organic, Beet Powder Certified Organic, Tomato Powder Certified Organic, Broccoli Powder Certified Organic, Spinach Powder Certified Organic, Lycopene Lycomato, Lutein Floraglo, VITALIZING FRUIT BLEND, Proprietary (5805 mg)

Featured Brands

More Deals