Prostate 360: A Full Spectrum Prostate & Testosterone Solution - Synergistic Formulation Containing Saw Palmetto.
Prostate 360¨ Health Benefits: This full-spectrum men's formulation aids in relieving urination issues, improving sexual function, reducing DHT conversion, preventing prostate related diseases, increasing testosterone levels naturally & preventing hair loss.
- Premium Botanical Formulation: Prostate 360 is formulated with the world's highest quality source of Saw Palmetto extract, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Tomato Lycopene & Cranberry Seed Extract. Each ingredient was selected for maximum potency, effectiveness and purity. Prostate 360 is a 100% safe and natural approach to improving men,s health.
- Ideal Dosages & Delivery System: Each ingredient is delivered in ideal doses to ensure maximum effectiveness. And the formulation is optimized leveraging Capsule-in-Capsule technology to ensure ingredients are delivered and released for optimal absorption.
- Prevents Conversion of DHT: Prostate 360's content of Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil & Tomato Lycopene work synergistically to prevent the conversion of Testosterone to DHT. This potent reduction in DHT levels is shown to dramatically improve urination issues, prevent the loss of hair, improve.
- Purity & Quality Standards: Prostate 360¨ is 3rd part tested and shown to be 100% free of GMOs, Soy, Gluten, Fillers, Binders , additives, preservatives or artificial nutrients. Each ingredient is extracted without the use of solvents and thoroughly tested for all forms of contaminates; including Heavy Metals, Aflatoxin, Microbials and Pesticides. This product is manufactured in an organic certified facility.
Prostate 360¨: A Full Spectrum Prostate & Testosterone Solution
Prostate 360 is a safe and natural botanical formulation that provides men a full spectrum solution that improves overall prostate health, increases testosterone levels naturally, reduces prostate swelling, relieves urination issues, reduces hair loss and potentially prevents prostate related diseases.
Halts Production of DHT & Neutralizes Oxidative Stress
Prostate 360 targets the root causes of commonly experienced prostate and testosterone issues by synergistically preventing the conversion of testosterone to DHT & reducing oxidative stress to the prostate. The conversion of testosterone to DHT as well as oxidative stress have been found to be the primary contributing factors to prostate and testosterone related issues.
- The content of Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil & Lycopene have all been clinically shown to work along different enzyme pathways to prevent DHT production.
- The content of Tomato Lycopene and Cranberry extract exhibit the potent ability to reduce oxidative stress in the prostate gland.
A Pure Botanical Formulation Derived from Earth Grown Nutrients & Formulated for Maximum Effectiveness
Prostate 360 is formulated with the purest and most potent plant-based nutrients. Each ingredient is carefully selected for maximum nutrient density, bioavailability and purity.
- Scientifically Validated Dosage & Co-Factors: Each ingredient is delivered in ideal dosage alongside essential co-factors to ensure maximum absorption and utilization of nutrients.
- Optimal Deliver System: The formulation leverages capsule-in-capsule technology to ensure each nutrient is delivered at the proper stage in the digestive process.
Prostate 360 targets prostate health issues in men while supporting healthy testosterone levels. This synergistic formulation combines patented USPlus saw palmetto oil, tomato lycopene, cranberry seed extract, and pumpkin seed oil that all work collectively to slow the conversion of testosterone to DHT while tomato lycopene reduces oxidative stress. Men who consume tomato lycopene are believed to be at significantly lower risk of prostate cancer.
Prostate 360 is formulated using 100% herbal extracts and cutting-edge capsule-in-capsule technology that maximizes overall effectiveness. Unlike other saw palmetto oil and tomato lycopene products, Prostate 360® employs the capsule-in-capsule technology to isolate the two until they reach the stomach for rapid absorption. Combining the two in standard soft-gel form is less effective because lycopene is unstable in the saw palmetto oil.