Phyto-Brain-E supports the brain with a formula of essential fatty acids. The DHA in this formula is from phytoplankton rather than fish. The concentration of DHA to EPA is 24:1.
Vegetarian DHA with phosphatidylcholine!
Phyto Brain-E™ supports the brain with a formula of essential fatty acids.* The DHA in this vegetarian formula is uniquely derived from phytoplankton rather than fish and offers 1200 mg of DHA . Each teaspoon includes 60 mg of phosphatidylcholine and more than 100% of the recommended daily value for vitamin E.
Phyto Brain-E (K54) 4.2 oz liquid by Apex Energetics is formulated to provide the essential fatty acids the brain requires for membrane fluidity, synaptogenesis, neuronal structural integrity, dendritic growth, and health microglia.
The DHA in this formula is uniquely derived from phytoplankton rather than fish. It is also a more concentrated ratio of DHA to EPA (24:1).
It can be used by all ages and is especially useful for those who have difficulty digesting supplements, such as children and senior citizens. This product may be useful as a nutritional support for learning, memory, and Brain health.
- Memory support
- Brain Support
- DHL Similar like omega-3
- derived from phytoplankton
Phyto Brain-E™ includes 1200 mg of DHA uniquely derived from phytoplankton. Omega-3 fatty acids are vital to the health and function of the brain and play critical roles in the structure, fluidity, and permeability of cell membranes.* They are also necessary for healthy intercellular communication (signaling).*
- Supports brain, neurologic, and vascular health*
- Plays important roles in the functioning of the brain and eyes*
- Supports healthy brain development and cognition*
- May support healthy neuronal activity in the hippocampus, an area of the brain critical for recent memory*
- Helps support neurons and brain tissue*
- By including the precursor DHA, helps the body endogenously form specialized proresolving mediators (SPMs)*
- Also includes phosphatidylcholine and 153% of the reference daily value of vitamin E
- Mild taste with natural oils and a touch of sweetness from monk fruit (luo han guo)
- A great alternative for those who may have difficulty swallowing, such as the elderly
- Gluten and dairy free, as confirmed by finished-product testing
Suggested Use: Take 4.1 ml (approx. 1 teaspoon) once a day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Storage instructions: REFRIGERATE UPON RECEIPT. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors.
Serving size 5 ml (approx. 1 teaspoon)
Servings per container 22
|Amount Per Serving ||%DV|
| Saturated fat|
| Polyunsaturated fat|
| Monounsaturated fat|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)|
(35 IU) 23 mg
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)|
|Phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower lecithin)|
|†Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: DHA algal oil (Schizochytrium sp.), olive oil, high oleic sunflower oil, lime essential oil, natural vanilla flavor, luo han guo fruit extract, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin.